Thursday 22 November 2012

To The Beautiful Me :)

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera (:

Hey .
It's been a while since the last post , right .
Hmm actually I followed up sorta Korean-Loving-Sad Drama .
*walaupun lambat , so what .
Everday Everyhour Everyminutes Everymoment , I'd spent time on this .
*Internet kept snailing -__-


To The Beautiful You (:

Hmm , for those yang wondering ,
Actually , I saja jee menghabiskan karen melayan drama nih .
*layan lah gak korea-korea nih :3
Hmm , best + quite interesting .
Thumbs Up (Y)

Part nih Sedih :'(
*ada satu scene tuh Minho cried badly , pity him .

Part nih Gilaaaaa :O
*masa part nih , cepatcepat saya buka lampu  -.-'

Btw , I like Him (:
*he's cool , though he's just extra .

I really love this part .
*they're getting close and well (:

And I don't like him .Messy one .
*lipgloss anywhere +.+

He's Cha Eun Gyeol , the selca lover .
*everybody loves him , but not me , mian .

So , anyway do watch this drama .
Especially for those High-Jump Ahtlete .
Their school really amazing , sumpah ,
and at first I was OMG .
I loves Sangchu too .
And and Tae Joon's camera , LoL .
Is like I'm giving you all their storyline .
It's cause I really have fun on this .
Wanna know more ?
Do watch it , and enjoy .
To Kang Tae Joon , I'll keep your words ^^
*I like you anyway .

'MIRACLE IS JUST ANOTHER NAME OF HARDWORK'
Till then .



habis sudah kisah saya :')

No comments: