Monday 24 December 2012

Tell me that I'm dreaming, No I don't wanna wake up.


My Crush :'(

Everyone wanna have this kinda feeling. To be loved and love. Exactly, me too. Okay, new topic please Amni. Actually, last Saturday Abah and my only two brothers went to hometown. So, just me and Ibu left. They stayed there for a few days. Another day with just me alone in the big-bored house. So, if you asked me, what I'm gonna do all alone. Just anything that a person does alone. What a pity girl, sitting here with no friend around. For a YOUNG girl like me, it supposed to be hang here and there with girlfriends haha. A Christmas tree maybe LoL. Okay, merepek. Actually kan kan, aku ada crush. Tapi dia muda setahun. Em, susahnyaa ada crush. Sebab dia buat aku rasa urghhh, rasa macam tak suka kat diri sendiri.  Tengok kau dari jauh, stalk kau, cuba untuk tegur. Mengharapkan kau memberi respons. Damn it. Menyedihkan, bukan. Nampak sangat aku terhegeh-hegeh kat kau. Kadang-kadang rasa aku bodoh. Kalaulah kau tahuu. Frankly, Imma a tragic and sad girl. Weh budak, pergilah jauh-jauh dari hidup akuuuuu.

No comments: