Tuesday 27 May 2014

"I don't even knew myself at all, I thought I would be happy by now,"


Crystal clear

Hello & assalamualaikum to all of you. How's life fellas? Well, Im just in the pink. Okay first of all, I hope yguys would accept my sincere apologize for being absence in real long long time. And ya I admit that actually not really busy tho. Hah a bit of laziness I guess.

Okay to be real, lets just back to topic. Actually Ive bad relationship with my mum. I dont even fcking know why she changed since she met uncle. I mean like, hey mum why youre so different? And why you being so kind & friendly & perfect & whatsoever in front of uncle instead of us? Its even worst when you ignored us. Busy with this and that. Oh blablabla. Please, I just wanna the old you. Know what, this really saddens me & somehow i just cant say it or talk bout it or be honest to you cause im honestly dont wanna hurt you. I love you mum. Just be good as you used to. Thats what I missed the most. Sincerely, your only daughter.

No comments: